Mar 22, 2008

Banana Vinegar

I made Banana Vinegar. I heard that it’s effective against a pollen allergy. I have terrible hay fever this time of the year. I hate this season! I don’t know if I can get a good result but I have to try it out anyway. I wish I could have a refreshing spring next year.

Recipe for Banana Vinegar
Ingredients: 2 cups black rice vinegar, 1 cup brown sugar, 3 ripe bananas

Directions:
1. Cut bananas into round slices.
2. Pour black rice vinegar into a clean jar and add bananas and brown sugar into it.
3. Microwave it without the cover in 1 minute.
4. After 1 week, pick up bananas (you can eat it) and store the jar in refrigerator.

To use it as a beverage, allow 2 tablespoons per 1 cup water, milk or yogurt. Please try out it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.