Jan 28, 2010

Fan Account Part 1 of SHINee Fan Meeting in Nagoya

"Replay"
Opening Talk
MC: Please look back at the last year.
Onew: We were at work for Ring Ding Dong and JoJo. We could appeared on many TV programs. We won Popularity award of the Gold Disk Awards. Thank you for your support.

MC: RDD is top of the various charts around the country.
Taemin: I'm very happy and I'll do my best.

MC: Jonghyun-san, how about seeing Japanese fans after a long interval?
Onew: I'm very happy and so excited. Why are you laughing!
(Fans were laughing)
Jonghyun: I forgot what to say. It's up to leader!

MC: Now you are active in variety shows on TV. Minho plays various sports on "Dream Team."
Minho: It's Dream Team Season 2. New program started "Hello Baby Season 2."
Minho: Baby is so cute.
Key: I got feel for dad first time. It's weird but fun. I think we need to bring up baby decently.
MC: Do you feel like dad?
Onew: Souda ("Yes"casual words in Japanese )
MC: Leader, do you continue learning Japanese?
Onew: Chotto ("a little")
Key: Onew is learning Japanese by comics. So he uses comical phrases. For example, "Yamete!" (Stop it!) and "Nanikore?" (What is it?)
Onew: Honto ni Suki desu. (I really like you.)

MC: Is that tough to balance study with work?
Minho: That's tough but fun. My friends at school are so kind. Thank for their support.
MC: Onew was a good student at high school and the second place of the whole school.
Onew: Chotto! ("a little")

MC: Who is the funniest member? Leader?
Onew: Taemin is.
Jonghyun: I think I'm not funny.
Onew: I change my mind. Minho is. Because Taemin chose me. Minho creates atmosphere.
Key: Taemin. His gags are not interesting but he is so funny without thinking. When we talked about a movie "Avatar," he interrupted us for different subject.
Taemin: Now I first found the topic was about movie.

MC: How will you spend this Valentine's day? This year's Valentine's day is in Chinese New Year's holidays and on Sunday.
Onew: I don't know our schedule but I have no plan! Though, I like all of Valentine's day, Chinese New Year's holidays and Sundays! It's a pity.
Taemin: I hope I spend time with my family and members.
Jonghyun: Maybe I will spend time with members.
Minho: I hope I spend time with members except Jonghyun.
Jonghyun: Actually I don't want to spend Valentine's day with guys...
Onew: Thank you.

MC: Show us your cutest posing.
Onew: Jonghyun can make cutest pose.
Jonghyun: Chigauyo~ (No I can't!)
Jonghyun: (Smiling)
Taemin: (Facial expression)
Minho: (Winking)
Key: (Double peace sign above his head)
Onew: I have no confidence.....(Smiling with peace sign)
Onew: I will show you on solo performance(Kojingi).
      Kojingi! Lee Jingi!(imitating Donald Duck sounds)

MC: Tell us about your New Year's resolutions.
Key: I hope to show you our impressive progress and the most important thing is staying healthy.
Minho: I wish for all members' good health and I'll do my best.
Jonghyun: Good health is important, too. I'd like to get a driver's license.
(Translator made a mistake. She says "I'd like to go to an onsen (hot spring)" In Korean, driving and onsen are very similar pronounsiation. Key corrected her mistake! He understand Japanese. He is so smart!)
Taemin: Health is important, too. I hope the end of year comes soon.
Key: Give us a reason.
Taemin: Because all members are adult, except me, I feel lonely. I wanted to grow up so quickly.
Onew: Kenko ga Ichiban desu (Health is most important.) I'd like to go to an onsen, and to get a driver's license. I hope time slows down and I want to get close to you, fans.

5 comments:

nick said...

thank you for you report^^~
that's so funny ^o^~

could i translate this entry in thai language and posted in my blog? i'll tag your credit ^v^

May said...

thanxs for the translation.. ^^
shinee are the best!! ^^

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimura ino said...

keep going !!

mft said...

>nick
Sure! Are you from Thai? Did you go to SHINee's concert in Thailand last year?

>May
Thank you for your comment! Where are you from?

>kimura ino
Yes! But it may take a little time to do the rest. Please wait for me. :)